- This installer prepare Elasticsearch and Kibana for Canarytrace use
- What is options for Canarytrace Installer?
Canarytrace is known as plug'n'play stack and it's means, that first run is very quickly and doesn't require lengthy set up. Set up Elasticsearch and Kibana it's also fast, thanks to prepared Canarytrace Installer.
- Select version of Installer by version of Elasticsearch and Kibana. E.g. if you use Elasticsearch 7.10.0 and Kibana 7.10.0 select Installer 7.10.0
- Choose the right version according to the docker image tag
- Latest supported version of Elasticsearch and Kibana is 7.10.0
- Dockerized - the docker image tag corresponds to the version of the Elasticsearch for which it is intended
- Ready for Canarytrace and for Canarytrace Pro
- Ready for local use
- Ready for use on elastic.co
- Install index patterns
- Index patterns tell Kibana which Elasticsearch indices you want to explore. An index pattern can match the name of a single index, or include a wildcard (*) to match multiple indices.
- Install templates
- An index template is a way to tell Elasticsearch how to configure an index when it is created.
- Install visualizations
- Visualize enables you to create visualizations of the data from your Elasticsearch indices, which you can then add to dashboards for analysis.
- Install dashboards
- A dashboard is a collection of visualizations, searches, and maps, typically in real-time. Dashboards provide at-a-glance insights into your data and enable you to drill down into details.
Canarytrace Installer is available on our docker registry https://quay.io/repository/canarytrace/installer
Run Canarytrace Installer
- Please, use always latest version
This setting allows you to change the default setting. For example, Elasticsearch runs somewhere in the cloud.
ELASTIC_ENDPOINT=http://localhostfor local installation of Elasticsearch or
elasticsearchif you use
--net canarybridge or
https://1234.eu-central-1.aws.cloud.es.ioif you use elastic.co
ELASTIC_PORTT=9200this is a default REST-API port of Elasticsearch
c, e.g. index
KIBANA_ENDPOINT=http://localhostfor local installation of Elasticsearch or
kibanaif you use
--net canarybridge or `https://1234.eu-central-1.aws.
docker-compose contains configuration for prepare Elasticsearch and Kibana on elastic.
save the code to a file
docker-compose.yaml and run